Weihrauch Rifles.

I can order in new Weihrauch rifles and accessories from Hull Cartridge who are the official UK dealers for Weihrauch products. I also carry a range of parts and accessories for Weihrauch rifles in the eShop. 

 There are a number of videos on my YouTube channel that show how to carry out various tasks on the HW100/HW101, including one way of repairing a leaky A&M air cylinder >>here<<

I don't make or sell shrouds for the HW PCPs because of the very limited space between the barrel and air cylinder. There are decorative shrouds available from other suppliers. 

PS the HW100 and HW101 does have a regulator fitted as standard, if anybody tells you otherwise they don't know what they are talking about!