HuMa Regulator Tester - Internal Regulators
This regulator tester was brought out because there was a demand for a tester for the enthusiasts and tuners that fit, service and repair HuMa internal regulators.
It has a large 200bar gauge/manometer for reading the regulator pressure, a bleed screw to simulate shots being fired and has a male quick couple adaptor (female adaptor not supplied). You drop the regulator into the tester, tighten it up by hand, connect up the air supply and the gauge reads the regulator pressure. You can then simulate shots being fired by pulsing the bleed screw.
The tester is suitable for testing up to 200bar. Please do not exceed 200bar when testing because the gauge/manometer is only rated to 200bar..
It will fit most internal HuMa regulators but it will not fit the following models:
- FX Boss/Royale/Bobcat MKII/Impact regulator
- Artemis PP700W regulator
- BSA R10 regulator
- BSA Ultra/Scorpion SE external regulators
- Air Arms S200 / CZ200 external regulator
- There may be others because new regulators are being released all the time
- If in doubt, please send me a message to confirm the tester will be suitable for your needs
There is a different regulator tester available from the eShop that is suitable for testing BSA R-10, Scorpion, Ultra, Goldstar SE, CZ200 and Air Arms S200 regulators.