BSA Ultra SE / Scoprion SE HuMa Regulator - DIY Fit
This is for the supply of a DIY fit HuMa regulator for the BSA Ultra SE or Scorpion SE.
The regulator pressure will come pre-set for your rifle after you select your barrel length and calibre below. If you have a non-standard/customised rifle, you can specify a custom pressure setting below.
The standard sub 12ftlbs Ultra SE has a 12" (304mm) barrel and the Scorpion SE has a 15" (381mm) barrel. FAC/Export rifles may have an 18.5" (470mm) barrel. If in doubt, this video shows you how to measure your barrel length >>here<<
When the regulator is fitted your pressure gauge will still show the cylinder pressure not the regulator pressure and you will not need to drill your air cylinder, unlike some other regulators on the market. You do not need a barrel extension, slim silencer or shroud after fitting this regulator because it does not change the look or shape of the rifle.
This regulator will work for sub 12ftlbs rifles and for FAC/Export rifles but it will need to be configured properly to suit your rifle. If you select your rifle below, the pressure will come pre-set to suit your rifle.
It is not suitable for the Ultra MMC, Scorpion T10, Ultra XL or Goldstar SE but there are suitable regulators for these models in the eShop.
I also sell a kit of parts to help out the people who may not have the tools/time to drill out their current transfer port and shorten/replace their current hammer spring.
Before ordering a regulator, please make sure:
- you have made yourself familiar with the fitting instructions on the "Fitting Instructions" page on the website,
- you are happy to carry out the necessary work,
- you are able to adjust your power to keep your rifle legal,
- you have the necessary tools to carry out the work,
- you will need access to a chronograph to set the power once the regulator has been fitted.
The regulator does not come with any printed fitting instructions, the instructions are on my website. Also bear in mind that any video/s you may have watched on YouTube before visiting the eShop may not be the complete fitting instructions, please refer to the full fitting instructions on my website.
Fitting Instruction Summary (please refer to the full instructions before doing any work):
- Drain down all the air in the rifle,
- Strip action to replace/drill out the transfer port,
- Remove the brass restrictor from the firing valve,
- Fit the regulator,
- Check and set the power to make sure it is legal.
Do not exceed the legal limit for your country. The legal limit in the UK is 12ftlbs unless your rifle is on a FAC.
They weigh approximately 170 grams.