XTX Air closed on the 9th of February 2020.
The eShop has been shut down but the website will stay up until the subscription runs out.
The YouTube channel will stay up indefinitely so that you can access to the guides & tutorials.
I would like to thank everybody for their custom over the years, it has been much appreciated.
Welcome to XTX Air
XTX Air is a small part time online retail business that is based in Worcester in the UK.
I started out customising and regulating PCP air rifles back in 2010, which I did until around 2017 . I stopped tuning rifles because of family commitments and time constraints. I now only sell products and services online via the eShop on this website. I strive to continually develop new and exciting products and services for air gunners and shooting sports. If you believe you have a product or service that may be of interest please feel free to get in touch.
- Orders are packed and posted Monday to Friday
- I work on XTX Air part time, around my other business
- We are closed on weekends and bank holidays
- Royal Mail collect the post from me Monday to Friday but not on bank holidays
Because a lot of the products we sell are custom made in small batches it is difficult to keep stock levels topped up all the time. We often have to wait for our suppliers to fit in our small batches between their bigger jobs. If a product is not in stock right now you can rest assured we are working hard to get more stock in as soon as possible. You can make use of the "back in stock" notification service in the eShop to be notified as soon as a product is back in stock.
Some of the products and services I have offered in the past are listed below, I now only offer the products and services listed in the eShop:
- regulators for BSA rifles: Ultra, Scorpion, Hornet and R-10,
- regulators for Air Arms rifles: S400, S410, S510, EV2, FTP900 and S200 etc,
- regulators for most PCP rifles with an air cylinder,
- pressure gauges for BSA, Gamo and AA S200 rifles,
- home of the X-Tune - to improve reliability, consistency and accuracy,
- after-market shrouds and silencers,
- authorised Daystate repair and servicing agent,
- customising, repairs and servicing of various makes of rifle,
- machining custom parts and accessories for various rifles,
- calibre conversions and barrel swaps,
- barrel shortening and threading for silencers/moderators,
- power checks to ensure rifles are within the UK legal limit,
- I never generally worked on springers, I specialised in PCPs,
- spare parts, accessories and gun sales,
- gun transfers, storage and maintenance,
- sales of new Daystate, BSA, Steyr, Umarex, Walther and Hatsan air rifles,
- sales of new Vortex, Bushnell and Weaver Optics,
- sales and installation of HuMa regulators,
This is a list of some of the rifles I have serviced/worked on:
- BSA R-10, Ultra, Scorpion, Hornet, SuperTen, Ultra SE, Scorpion SE, Goldstar SE
- Air Arms FTP900, EV2, Pro-Target, S310, S400, S410, MPR, HFT500, S510, S510TC, TX200, S200, TDR, Ultimate Sporter
- Daystate Huntsman, Regal, Mk4, Platinum, GP, Mk3, Wolf, Ranger, Wolverine, PH6, Harrier, X2, Merlin
- Weihrauch HW100, HW101, HW97, HW77, HW95, HW80, HW35
- FX Verminator, Storm, Cyclone, T12, Bobcat, Biathlon
- RWS Excalibre, 500, Webley FX 2000, Raider
- Hatsan At-44
- Logun Mk11
- Ataman M2
- RAW TM1000
- KalibrGun Cricket
- Theoben Rapid, MFR, E Type
- Ripley Elite, AR5S
- Brocock Concept, S6
- Steyr LG110, LG100
- EDgun Leshiy
- Gamo Coyote
- A few brands of firearms and shotguns, plus a few others that I can't remember right now...
If you have a product that you would like to sell through the eShop or an idea that you want to explore, feel free to get in touch, you never know...
The receptionist, sales director, marketing director, secretary, social media director, engineer, web-master, eShop manager, gun smith, technical director, R&D director, customer services director, cleaner and general dog's body is Darrin Lynn, that is right, XTX Air is a one man band. Please bear this in mind when contacting me or chasing me, I work long hours to try to keep everybody happy but there are only so many hours in a day...